PARASAIL WHALE WATCHING PERTH!
In an Australian first we invite you to experience the awe-inspiring migration of humpback whales in Western Australia……but from a whole new angle!
Limited availability with one session per day from Sep 1st – Nov 15th!
Parasail Whale Watching is a thrilling and unique way to experience the beauty of these magnificent creatures up close as they make their way through the beautiful waters of the Indian Ocean.
From September to December each year, the whales who migrate to the warmer waters of the Kimberly in WA’s north west to raise their young return to the rich feeding grounds of Antarctica. This return journey brings them close to Perth’s coastline creating the opportunity for thrilling whale watch experiences.
Our purpose-built Parasailing boat, Okiedokie, will depart from the heart of Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour at our dock directly outside our Cicerello’s restaurant.
Our Parasail Whale Watch experience will have an approximate two and a half hour duration. This is a small group experience with only twelve tickets available to book for each day.
Ticket price includes a parasail as well as trip for Whale Watching.
Tickets are $195.00 per person.
We recommend wearing clothes suitable for the weather on the day including a spray jacket if you have one. Please also remember to bring sun protection!
Our Parasail Whale Watching dates will run from September 1st – November 15th with one daily trip from 9.30am – 12pm.
Q: Do you land in the water?
A: No, you take off and land from the landing deck on the boat.
Q: Do I touch the water?
A: No, you will not touch the water!
Q: How close do you get to the whales?
A: We abide by all regulations and we will not approach closer than the 100m to the whales.
Q: What is the minimum age?
A: The minimum age is 6 years old accompanied by a parent or guardian and 12 years old unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please note there are weight requirements. See below.
Q: What are the weight requirements for Parasailing?
- Solo (1 Person) Weight Parasail information – Max weight: 135 kgs – Minimum weight: 70kgs.
- Tandem (2 People) Weight Parasail information – Max combined weight: 200 kgs – Minimum combined weight: 70 kgs.
- Triple (3 People) Weight Parasail information – Max combined weight: 200 kgs – Minimum combined weight: 70 kgs.
Q: How long are you up in the air?
A: The flight time is around 8-10 minutes and the total session time out on the Okie Dokie Jet Boat is 2.5 hours.
Q: How far in advance should I make a reservation?
A: This tour has very limited availability with only one scheduled tour per day. We recommend making a booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment as we are unlikely to be able to add any capacity to this tour.
Q: Is Parasailing a scary experience, especially if you do not like heights?
A: Our customers actually say the opposite and say it’s a wonderful peaceful experience! The sensation of height is minimal as you launch from the back of the boat and gradually go up.
Q: Can I bring a camera?
A: As this is a sightseeing tour we allow cameras on this activity. But note this is at your own risk. We cannot take responsibility if you drop your camera or phone!
Q: Do you have a photo and video package?
A: Head to our kiosk AFTER your Parasail Whale Watching experience and take a look at your optional ADD ON photo package (30-40 photos) captured by our on board photographer for just $49.00!
It’s completely up to you if you wish to purchase after seeing your photos. Want to film yourself in the sky?! No problem! We have GoPro cameras available to take up with you for just $29.00!
Want both photos and video?! Then save $18.00 with our photo and video package priced at just $60.00!
Our tour has two key elements, Parasailing as well as Whale Watching. We cannot control nature and so we cannot guarantee seeing a whale on every trip however everyone will have an opportunity to go Parasailing.
If on any tour we do NOT sight whales, passengers are welcomed to join us again free of charge. We will offer this additional trip based on availability in our existing scheduling. The repeat trip must be taken if offered within the same whale season (September – November 15). If travel is in the last two weeks of the season (November), you may re-book for the next season.
- Minimum age is 6 years old for Parasailing. Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Persons under the age of 13 are deemed to be children.
- All passengers must sign our waiver, kids 16 and under must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Tour can be cancelled at short notice due to inclement weather. In the event this occurs rescheduling to an alternative date will be organised.
- Suitable for persons with normal health or fitness.
- People with neck or back problems or who are pregnant are not recommended for this experience.
- All booked passengers must be at the jetty 30 minutes before departure.
- Cicerello’s Jet Adventures reserves the right to refuse entry for whatever reason.
- Passengers are likely to get wet and are advised not to carry valuable property whilst on the boat. Although all care is taken Cicerello’s Jet Adventures does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any lost or damaged property.
- Food or beverage must not be consumed onboard.
- Once a booking is made we expect the customer to honour the booking.
- We understand life happens and if you contact us 24 hours before your booking we can reschedule your adventure at no extra cost for another date and time but no refunds will be given.
- Late arrivals who miss their scheduled departure can be rescheduled for the next available departure on the day of booking only.
- No show by customer: No refund. No reschedule.
- Tour cancelled due to weather/wind conditions. We can reschedule your adventure at no extra cost for another date and time and if you can’t attend an alternative date refunds can be given.
Fremantle – Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Our tours depart from the jetty directly adjacent to the landing of Cicerello’s in Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
If you are getting an Uber or need to put the address into Google Maps, the address of Cicerello’s is 44 Mews Road, Fremantle.
Wednesday and Thursday.
Find us opposite Dome Cafe. Colebatch Ave, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia.